+ Strategic Planning
+ Consistent Execution
Consistent execution is key to success. Steady progress beats the ups and downs of a dysfunctional organization. Utilizing proven processes and strong relationships built on trust, I help CEOs and executive teams get from their vision to real execution and results.
The most successful companies focus on these fundamental concepts that are simple, yet not easy to consistently execute:
- Alignment & communication throughout the company
- Consistent focus & execution on corporate strategies, goals and priorities
- Culture of accountability to consistently deliver measurable results
- Regular, effective meetings with open/honest/respectful communication
- Strong, competent leadership teams capable of reaching the next level
ARE WE A GOOD FIT?
Working with me requires a commitment to make needed changes for success, resulting in the engagement being an investment yielding measurable results and a significant ROI.
- President / CEO of a privately-owned, family-owned, closely-held or non-profit organization?
- Overseeing a strategic leadership team of 5 to 10 people – or at least a small group of people able to dedicate time to corporate goals?
- Leading a company with $5 million to $100 million in annual revenue? I can help smaller and larger companies as well because the process, system, tools, principles apply to all.
- Struggling to keep up with the demands of rapid growth or finding that your company’s growth has plateaued?
- A leader who believes in the value of utilizing outside resources?
- Personally committed to engaging in the process of continuous improvement to achieve new heights of success?
- Willing to make needed changes in your organization?
- Dynamic leader with a track record of implementing systems and processes that produce quantifiable and sustainable results
- Gained experience at Price Waterhouse, before buying her first company in 1991
- Transformed a failing business and grew it six-fold by cultivating a smart and healthy team that has consistently produced results for 27 years
- Devoted ten years as a servant leader with the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), serving in a variety of roles at the local and regional level for this international, non-profit organization
- Past President of the Board for EO-St. Louis, leading the 5th largest chapter in the world to the pinnacle of success by developing a great leadership team that was aligned and focused on priorities
- Passionate about helping others achieve more of what they want at work and in life
- Graduated magna cum laude with a BSBA from University of Missouri